Thursday, December 20, 2007

Middle of the Month of December Activity

Pertengahan bulan ini aku cukup disibukkan oleh berbagai aktifitas, mulai dari kegiatan di lab yang tak kunjung selesai, kondangan ke Ktut, hingga main ke Belik di rumahnya Budi teman saya. Yah, waktu nyantainya malam hari ja lah, seperti nonton TV or just playing around the village.

Kemrain beruntung banget dapat kondangan hari sabtu karena minggunya udah hujan melulu paginya. Yah, siang pantura udah reda, gilitan Belik yang di puncak hujan. Anyway kan Indah cs kondangannya hari minggu. Oh no, I can’t go with you. I can’t wait to go to the ceremony. Yes because Ktut invited me on Saturday.

Yeah tonight – 12:05 am of December 18th – I sip my hot coffee. At about 10 pm I slept for about 20 minute – I’m tired. Yes in the bus I feel cold, because of rain that affects the air conditioner to work easier than in sunny day. And from Semarang I get the bus and get the cold air from the opened door. Oh, my god. I missed the patas bus, shit!

No comments: