Saturday, November 10, 2007

About My Birthday

Talking about my birthday right now is simpler than before. Later, about 9 days to go I will have my birthday, so my age will be 27. Damn, I'm growing older. Lately I'm busy doing my paper, final paper. Maybe I will not celebrate my birthday with friend or girlfriend. They all are gone out of town. Beside that, I have to save my money to overcome my experiment. My money is so limited. So in this year, at least I will get some text messages or messages in email. I don't know whether I will get a gift or no. Usually I send some gifts to my girlfriends, at least I care. Talking about gift, I frequently get that from sms quizzes, or previously in postcard form. And recently I got package at home. I still don't know that. And I don't know where it is coming from, 'cause I don't notice I win something.

So thanks to Kity, the first person who sent me a greeting card. Thanks to other friends who will give their whishes. I can't give you a thing lately, 'cause financially I worse than you, hehe.. Okey, it's late night 11:32 pm, Friday, Nove 9th, 2007. I have to go to sleep to get up early because my friends will come tomorrow, a newly wed couple - Hartono and Ning.

Soundtrack: Armin van Buuren - Armin Only - The Next Level 2005 part 1

No comments: