Friday, February 05, 2010

What I Do in My Hometown

Oh apparently it's already February 2010. I missed the January blog post. But nevermind I posted something in my music blog.

These days I still busy come and go between Jakarta and Tangerang. So I have a little time to do my hobby, because I don't have a laptop. My project is saved in a computer in Tangerang. What can I do? So I schedule myself to settle in Tangerang from third week of the month. I will do something there.

And until March, maybe I will go home for some time. I will do gardening there, digging a ditch, and walking around the village from beach to mountain. I will be playing my cassettes and CDs and tweet everything I want. And also I will replace my twitter, it's not working. Yeah I want to enjoy my life peacefully.

No comments: