Thursday, February 18, 2010

Plan to DJ

These days... yeah I'm delaying to go to Tangerang, cuz I have to wait for my new teeth haha..It's getting boring you know.. Browsing internet everyday is tiring.. But yeah, I got some good songs from SoundCloud. The most popular genre is dubstep and also DNB. Yeah someday I want to make a DJ set or mixtape. But you know, mixtape is not suitable word I think - although it becomes a new term. I prefer to say DJ mix/set. I will make a dubstep set and also drum & bass. Maybe I will send it to my friend to be featured in his podcast, and to be aired in internet radio. I will try that.. If I make a regular podcast, I have to update the songs every month at least. How can? Cuz I don't have money, credit card, my paypal is empty. I think it's not the right time to host a podcast. I will distribute it irregularly to people...

1 comment:

Olis said...

Apparently I need good gears to DJ, not easy right now.... :P