Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mid June Accompany

Today, I accompany my friend to Solo Baru having kind of job interview. Yeah, it's hot day, really. We are earlier to get there, 'cause we're just checking the place. And to waste the time we rent some movies: Cutting Edge and Cutting Edge 2. Such a romantic movie to see.

After the time is right: 12:30 pm, we go to the place. It's damn hot inside the living/guest room. It's a building contractor co. And the branch office is shabby. It's alright for me. But can them make it better? I hope so. After finishing the interview we go home and continue watching movie. And at about 4:45 pm we go to her friend's boarding house. She is packing up her stuff. And I wait downstair. I chat with Ira and Tyas. And then she comes down to go to her friend's place. I take her motor out and then I introduce her to my friends. Hey girls, don't be surprised to see me brings girlfriend. There she goes... then I go too. See you around!

No comments: